Monday 20 June 2016

It wasn't easy being a father and a mother at the same time" Actress Iyabo Ojo writes as son turns 17 tomorrow


Actress Iyabo Ojo's son turns 17 tomorrow and the mother of two took to Instagram to celebrate him.
"A journey of 17years started just like yesterday, it wasn't easy been a father & a mother @ d same time even when I was married but today all I can say is thank u lord! my first fruit, my first true love, my joy, my strength, my weakness, my pride, u are my jewel of inestimable value.
I loved u In my womb, loved u when u came out, loved u everyday for 17years n I will never stop loving u even in death. Keep making mama proud bcos that all I want from u n ur sister! Face ur studies, be responsible, be great, be respectful n love ur very own. Happy birthday in advance my golden boy @fedel_x mama loves u beyond ur imagination. It's tomorrow yeepee"

No comments:

Post a Comment