Wednesday 9 December 2015

Ladies Have Broken and Crushed My Heart – Uti Nwachukwu’s Confession

Nigerian model and TV personality, Uti Nwachukwu, has said he has also had his share of heartbreaks just as he had broken a few of others too.
Media personality, Uti Nwachukwu who burst into the limelight when he won Big Brother Africa All Stars Season 5 edition in 2010, just like many people, has had his share of heartbreaks as he has also broken a few of others too.
In a recent chat with Vanguard, the debonair entertainer said many would he has women falling over him as easily as a piece of candy but it is not so.
He retorted when I asked him if his heart has ever been broken. “Of course who hasn’t? And I have had my heart broken too. We all break people’s hearts please.”
Speaking further, the actor said his heart had not only been broken but crushed.

“Let’s leave that one. They have broken my heart, they have crushed it. I have broken heart and my heart has been broken especially when I was young  in my late 20’s.

Right now, I am trying to allow myself to be loved. The last girl that was on my case said something to me:’Uti allow somebody to love you’ and I guess I did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment