Monday 30 November 2015

What Do You Have To Say About This? Farmer refused to eat this potato because it is too 'sexy'

A farmer was stunned by the sultry shape of one of his home-grown potatoes - and then refused to eat,Daily Mirror reports . Ben Fletch's mind,the potato farmer pulled it out of the ground at his farm in Kent last week and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw it.
Ben said:



"It was hilarious. Obviously it looks like a lady bending over.It did make me chuckle," he added. "I showed my family and they loved it - we were all laughing for quite a while.""It's a sweet potato that I grew in my private field.
"It is only recently that we were able to grow sweet potatoes here in the UK so it's very cool for me.We threw it away though as [we] didn't want to have to cook it."

No comments:

Post a Comment